<b>Tip of the Week</b>
Last Week\'s Tip
Tips & Tricks Archive
provided by f-source.com. All Rights Reserved
2003 Tip Archive
Tip of the Week Archive 2003
- How to create complex viewport shapes.
- Adjusting the Pickstyle system variable.
- Cautions when using a UCS.
- Turning 3D views into lines or polylines on a single plane.
- A Trim and extend trick.
- Opening drawings from the Design Center window.
- Organizing the Places area of any file open dialogue box.
- How to remove excess History shortcuts.
- How to use the Rememberfolders variable.
- More right click tips for the command line.
- Right click shortcut menu in the command line.
- How to accurately place hatch origins.
- Listing all of the accelerator keys mapped to your installation of
- Editing objects by simply double clicking on them.
- Specialized Hewlett Packard Printer Drivers on AutoCAD installation CD.
- Problems with the Today window and how to repair it.
- How to use the hidden SSX filter in AutoCAD.
- PostalCAD text to file routine.
- PostalCAD shortcuts for setting unit type.
- Command line shortcuts to open Library Manager in AS504 directories.
- Hidden PostalCAD Layer codes in the Make PostalCAD Layer routine.
- Hidden PostalCAD helpers in Library Manager.
- Hidden PostalCAD Osnap settings.
- Using the PostalCAD Fillet shortcut.
- Hidden PostalCAD line command with Endpoint Osnap.
- Using the command line as a conversion calculator.
- Setting the default internet location in AutoCAD.
- Using the 3 point UCS creation tool.
- Creating a useful template file.
- Trimming and Extending dimensions.
- File naming and block insertion tricks for multiple versions of the same file.
- Establishing set distances for editing easily.
- Read the command line to reveal hidden options.
- Golden rules of using AutoCAD.
- Multiple tips for the Layer Manager dialogue box.
- Setting the actions associated to the middle button of your mouse.
- Making MTEXT visible when moving to a new location.
- Curing the jaggies using the VIEWRES variable.
- A listing of all transparent AutoCAD commands.
- Hidden system variable dialogue box.
- Several tips for using the Pan command.
- Creating multiple leaders from an existing MTEXT leader.
- Hidden MTEXT options.
- Repositioning hidden toolbars.
- Adjusting Paperspace Linetype Scaling.
- Inserting Excel spreadsheets into a drawing file.
- De-Selecting Objects.
- Faster Zooms with PostalCAD.
- How to change Metric dimensions into Imperial dimensions.
ow to continue DTEXT from the last string of text entered
- Saving Express tool setups and printing a drawing in JPEG format.
Return to the
Main Tip's & Tricks Archive
© Copyright 2013 Neosys
Corporation All rights reserved.