<b>Tip of the Week</b>
Last Week\'s Tip
Tips & Tricks Archive
provided by f-source.com. All Rights Reserved
2006 Tip Archive
Tip of the Week Archive 2006
- Eliminating the Layout and Model tabs.
- Shortcuts for the AutoCAD application window.
- Options for the TRIM and EXTEND commands.
- Using the coordinate display to your advantage.
- Another way to open toolbars.
- Removing the Acrobat menu's from AutoCAD.
- Isolating selected geometry with 3D ORBIT command.
- Adding more room for info in the Properties palette.
- How to place multiple lines of DTEXT in different places.
- Changing the DTEXT editor.
- Toggle background to black using TBC shortcut.
- Fixing when Layer Properties Manager causes crashes.
- The PostalCAD Erase All command.
- Using the PCAD NOTE command.
- Extra tray icons in Flex-License version of Map 2006.
- How blocks and the Stretch command work together.
- How to use the SPACETRANS command.
- How to redefine non-uniformly scaled blocks.
- Re-define saved view boundaries and layer info.
- How to correctly change line weights/ widths.
- How to restore your favorite Osnaps quickly.
- Using grips to set the absolute radius of a circle.
- Temporary Ortho shortcut.
- How to hide the Model and Layout tabs.
- How to show Wipeout borders when text masking.
- Inserting door symbols in existing openings.
- The PostalCAD Move and Rotate command.
- Copy and rotate, together, in one command.
- How to retain your layer changes with Xref's.
- How to turn off automatic highlighting.
- Standardize all the text in a drawing file quickly.
- Restoring the classic look to Map 3D 2006.
- Tip on the AutoCAD calculator.
- PostalCAD utility to reset background color to black.
- How to show attributes with the ATTDISP variable.
- Hidden PostalCAD As504 helper list.
- Tips for erasing or deleting objects.
- The DROPGEO command line history only command.
- Tips for using Polar snaps.
- Quick tips for the Help dialogue box.
- How to show Metric and English units in your dimensions.
- How the DIMSCALE variable modifies your dimensions.
- Tricks for making new layers in the Layer Manager.
- Using the FIND command to change text in a drawing.
- Menu key board shortcuts to remember.
- Minimizing or maximizing viewports in paper space.
- Easy ways to manipulate the UCS icon.
- Find and change thickness of objects to zero quickly.
- Why line types don't show up occasionally.
- Using the WBLOCK command to strip and purge a file.
- Editing blocks with the REFEDIT command.
Using the hatch scale variable HPSCALE.
Return to the
Main Tip's & Tricks Archive
© Copyright 2013 Neosys
Corporation All rights reserved.