<b>Tip of the Week</b>
Last Week\'s Tip
Tips & Tricks Archive
provided by f-source.com. All Rights Reserved
2007 Tip Archive
Tip of the Week Archive 2007
- Quick ways to end an AutoCAD session.
- Useful ways of adding e-mail hyperlinks.
- Hidden drawing files created by Outlook.
- How to filter the paper sizes for your printer.
- What are the files with the CDC extension.
- Turning off selection preview for more speed.
- How to keep the black background when pasting.
- Quick way to rename a lot of Layout tabs easily.
- Tips for opening and closing the Properties palette.
- The PostalCAD utility for listing keyboard shortcuts.
- Origin point for 3D blocks.
- Using a crossing window for TRIM and Extend.
- When zoom extents makes objects very small.
- Cutting and Pasting while using REFEDIT.
- How to balance PCAD and a tutorial file at the same time.
- Pasting clipboard text directly into AutoCAD.
- Editing options when in the DTEXT command.
- Changing the background color for J-peg's.
- Dynamic arrays with MINSERT.
- Making the command line Auto-Hide and shorter.
- Uses for the Space bar.
- When drawing files are invalid.
- Easy way to make sure file size is as small as possible.
- How to freeze layers quickly.
- Toolbars that are pushed out of sight.
- Another way to close an AutoCAD session.
- Using the LWT button to preview line weights.
- Options for redefining block definitions.
- Quickly save and close multiple drawings.
- Save multiple files to a previous release quickly.
- How to extract geometry using the WBLOCK command.
- Re-insert images with the Image Manager.
- Using saved views in paper space viewports.
- A quicker way to perform page setups.
- How the panning area is determined for scroll bars.
- Optional method to access the object snap overrides.
- How to close the Properties palette quickly.
- The FLASH PREVIOUS tool in PostalCAD.
- Using Osnap's with the ZOOM command.
- What to do when lines don't highlight.
- How to see drawings in ZIP files using AutoCAD.
- How to set the global default line weight for printing.
- Enacting menu behavior for mouse and keys.
- When will picking left to right use the crossing option?
- Modifying cell borders.
- Using blocks within table cells.
- Toggling the coordinate entry display.
- Placing toolbars in the command line.
- How to determine the name of a docked toolbar.
- Modifying the scale list.
- Where to find the Point Filter Osnap's.
Shortcuts to inserting AS504 blocks.
Return to the
Main Tip's & Tricks Archive
© Copyright 2013 Neosys
Corporation All rights reserved.