<b>Tip of the Week</b>
Last Week\'s Tip
Tips & Tricks Archive
provided by f-source.com. All Rights Reserved
2008 Tip Archive
Tip of the Week Archive 2008
- Monster cleanup tool in PostalCAD.
- Separating the cursor from the cross-hairs.
- Shortcuts for switching between model or layout tabs.
- Layer locking tools in PostalCAD.
- Different ways to cycle through open drawings.
- Modifying named plot setups with the Page Setup Manager.
- How to hide the layer filters in the Layer Properties Manager.
- Relieve eye stress by changing command line colors.
- How to quickly make a viewport and name it.
- Using a right-click to replace the Enter key.
- Making a new installation of Autodesk Map 3D 2006 look and feel like AutoCAD.
- accessing the PostalCAD Settings pop-up menu.
- Selecting all the blocks with the same name quickly.
- How to use Polar tracking.
- Fixing ARX errors.
- Right-click menu when a command is active.
- How to get a printable list of layers in a drawing.
- A pair of locking tools in PostalCAD.
- Hiding the Windows Start Bar to give more room to draw.
- Zooming to the extents of a page in Layout tabs.
- Easily make multiple viewports in a layout tab.
- Finding the total distance of multiple polylines.
- Scaling text and arrows for dimensions with the Properties palette.
- Adjusting column width in the Layer dialogue box.
- Making changes using Cut and Paste to Original Coordinates.
- How to easily select everything on a single layer.
- How to toggle your background color from black to white.
- How to make any palette auto hide.
- Quick way to access the PostalCAD Settings pop-up.
- Getting into Buzzsaw through Internet Explorer.
- How to find all the instances of a block in your drawing.
- How to correctly re-install AutoCAD if things go wrong.
- Making your template file open quicker.
- Viewing drawings in Buzzsaw.
- How to make points from the DIVIDE and MEASURE commands appear in your drawing window.
- Keeping default line weights when publishing DWF files.
- How to make objects on a layer flash on and off.
- Shrinking the size of your command line.
- A quick way to toggle Ortho on and off.
- Using the search box in the Layer Properties Manager.
- Strange happenings with the Defpoints layer.
- Setting and finding viewport zoom scaling factors.
- Problematic block naming conventions.
- Tips for viewing using REGEN, REGENALL, and AUDIT.
- How to use the little known Object Viewer tool.
- How to find the DIMSCALE of another dimension.
- Quick ways to edit a polyline.
- How to close AutoCAD and files with double-clicks.
- Making the Map Explorer go away permanently.
- How to open drawings using drag and drop.
Tips on starting new drawings easily with your template.
Return to the
Main Tip's & Tricks Archive
© Copyright 2013 Neosys
Corporation All rights reserved.