<b>Tip of the Week</b>
Last Week\'s Tip
Tips & Tricks Archive
provided by f-source.com. All Rights Reserved
2010 Tip Archive
Tip of the Week Archive 2010
- Closing multiple drawings with one command.
- Using the drawing coordinates box for distances.
- Easy method to minimize the Ribbon for extra drawing window space.
- Renaming your long shortcuts in the Favorites area of the Select File dialogue box.
- Adding your shortcuts to the Favorites are of the Select File dialogue box.
- Making the Quick Properties more useful by changing the settings.
- Selecting all the common blocks in a drawing with the Select Common tool.
- Changing block names with the RENAME tool.
- Adding toolbars from the Menu Browser.
- How to check your spelling when in the DTEXT editor box.
- Setting text height with mouse picks instead of numerical entry.
- Useful everyday tools in right-click pop-up menu's.
- How to toggle the command line on and off.
- Why grips may not show up in the drawing window.
- Hidden tools in the Layer Properties Manager palette.
- Stretching grips using relative cartesian coordinates.
- Adding an underline to DTEXT.
- Opening AutoCAD toolbars.
- Accessing the classic layer dialogue box.
- Keeping the Quick Properties palette expanded all the time.
- The crossing polygon option for selection of objects.
- New minimized layer filters pop-up button.
- New roll-over popup for objects in the drawing window.
- Adjusting the fade percentage for locked layers.
- How to filter out a block definition for flashing on the screen.
- Using the BURST command to explode attributes to text.
- Menu Browser keyboard shortcuts.
- How to show the Quick Properties palette expansion listings.
- A really quick way to make a new layout using another as a template.
- Setting a template file for the QNEW command.
- Quick Object Snap settings by right-clicking on the OSNAP button.
- Grip snapping features.
- Quick shortcuts for setting a single running object snap.
- Aligning objects in two different viewports.
- Panning in Ortho mode.
- Finding viewport scales.
- Quick and easy ways to move or copy.
- Anchoring the Layers palette to the original position.
- What to do when the Layers palette disappears.
- Switching between Model space and Paper Space mode in viewports.
- Saving and setting running object snap settings quickly.
- Changing the Monochrome property in DWF underlay's for better visual clarity.
- Adding the Layer toolbar to work with layers in addition to the Layer Properties palette.
- Finding keyboard shortcuts in tool tip pop-ups.
- Adjusting the locked layer settings in the
- Adjusting the locked layer settings in the Layer Settings dialogue box.
- Setting the fade percentage for locked layers using the command line.
- Layout tab previews in
- Working with Dynamic Input.
- Setting line weights for printing.
- What to do when the Drawing Recovery Manager appears.
Return to the
Main Tip's & Tricks Archive
© Copyright 2013 Neosys
Corporation All rights reserved.