<b>Tip of the Week</b>
Last Week\'s Tip
Tips & Tricks Archive
provided by f-source.com. All Rights Reserved
2011 Tip Archive
Tip of the Week Archive 2011
- Moving Ribbon tabs to a new location.
- Increase the font size of the command line
- Overlooked features of Dynamic Input.
- Looking at examples of excessive geometry.
- Where to find distances on the fly.
- Finding and removing blank blocks.
- Using LIMITS to set a print area.
- Flipping a dimension arrow to the other side of the extension line.
- Adding a leader to your dimension
- Setting the fade percentage for locked layers
- Grip options using the right-click menu.
- Tip for making AutoCAD open faster.
- Tool for joining co-planar lines together as one
- Moving the pop-up location for the Quick Properties palette.
- More property columns in the Layer Properties palette when using Layout Tabs.
- Tip on resizing dialogue boxes for better viewing.
- Extra Onap in DTEXT objects.
- Accessing command specific help from Ribbon icons.
- Finding and editing all those variables in one dialogue box.
- Editing attributes in the Properties palette.
- Re-sizing the columns in the LAyer Properties palette.
- Setting options for snapping to hatch pattern lines
- Using UNDO in the Properties palette
- A quick way to set the plot style.
- Navigating quickly in a layer pull-down list
- Changing when implied windows are active.
- Quickly hatch your aisle ways
- Expanding the command line window
- Centering MTEXT into a rectangle
- Turning off the plot log feature to get rid of plot.log files
- Tip for tracing over other objects of the same color
- How to use the .X object snap
- Where to find all those keyboard shortcuts.
- Minimizing the Filters area of the Layer Properties Manager.
- Setting the default line weight.
- Clearing the Recent Files list.
- How to create a ghosted version of a block.
- Making the magnet aperture visible for Object snaps
- Double-clicking to minimize the ribbon
- Seeing properties of an object without a dialogue box or palette
- Isolating one or more layers by locking all the others quickly.
- Save a layer state while in the Layer Properties Manager.
- USPS technical support number.
- Right-click layer tools.
- Pinning Ribbon panels in the expanded position.
- Suppressing the panel titles in the Ribbon to simplify the workspace.
- Easy way to create a new layer.
- How to quickly reorder layout tabs.
- Locking the PAN command into ortho mode using the
- Locking the PAN command into ortho mode.
- Setting the darker color scheme for your AutoCAD window.
- The PostalCAD QNEW template standards.
Return to the
Main Tip's & Tricks Archive
© Copyright 2013 Neosys
Corporation All rights reserved.