<b>Tip of the Week</b>
Last Week\'s Tip
Tips & Tricks Archive
provided by f-source.com. All Rights Reserved
2013 Tip Archive
Tip of the Week Archive 2013
- An additional OSNAP for DTEXT objects.
- Changing drawing properties in the Properties palette
- Resetting a dynamic block to the original insertion state
- Editing tools in grip right-click menu
- Dragging and dropping within the same drawing file
- Making Xref's automatically reload changes
- Simple trick for deleting objects.
- Removing excess geometry to zoom the extents of a workroom.
- Replacing repetitive geometry with blocks
- Freezing nested layers in blocks or Xrefs.
- Coloring all the Xref layers gray.
- Xref fading controls.
- Two sources for inserting blocks with Library Manager.
- Using the Dynamic Staging blocks in PostalCAD.
- Where to find all the Windows Clipboard tools in one place.
- Toggling the background color to see DTEXT editing better.
- Editing attributes with the Properties palette.
- Rotating blocks with the Properties palette
- Editing text with Quick Properties
- Windows clipboard tools in pop-up right-click menu
- Inserting the
- How to use the
dynamic DBCS blocks
- Adding a leader to dimension text.
- Floating the Command line to minimize clutter.
- Using the Select Objects prompt with Quick Properties.
- Holding down the mouse button to copy or make blocks.
- Adding the Express Tools to your menus and Ribbon tabs
- Pasting clipboard objects as a block.
- Keeping text from mirroring when using the MIRROR command.
- Printing black and white from your drawings without changing layer colors.
- How to show where 0,0,0 is in your drawing.
- A quick way to make the new Layer toolbar visible
- Layer state shortcut in Layer Properties Manager
- Quick UNDO listings in pop-up menus.
- Command line options in right-click menu
- Hovering over items to get properties.
- Hidden command line tool to create a layer list in Notepad
- Change layer color from pull-down lists in
- Using the LWT line weight button correctly.
- New grip options for polyline segments.
- Printing your file into a PDF document.
- Matching the size of existing dimensions with DIMSCALE
- Fixing XREF's file loading errors
- Returning grayed out XREF's to their original colors
- Location of menus in
- Windows Clipboard options in right-click menu
- New grip options for line segments.
- Turning the Viewport Controls on/off.
- How to toggle the new 2012 Layer toolbar.
- Making toolbars larger.
- A quicker way to mirror objects
Return to the
Main Tip's & Tricks Archive
© Copyright 2013 Neosys
Corporation All rights reserved.