<b>Tip of the Week</b>
Last Week\'s Tip
Tips & Tricks Archive
provided by f-source.com. All Rights Reserved
2015 Tip Archive
Tip of the Week Archive 2015
- Using the
leader tool to show paths on a workroom floor.
- Undo from a right-click menu
- Quick drag to move or copy
- Sizing text with the cursor
- How to end a REFEDIT editing session with the command line.
- How to show and use some hidden keyboard shortcuts
- Fixing solid hatch problems
- Minimize Ribbon with a double-click
- An easy way to start the zoom command
- Edit your attributes from the Properties palette.
- Adding buttons to the Quick Access toolbar
- Places to open the Xref palette from
- How to use the Drawing Recovery Manager
- Finding standardization errors when opening a drawing
- Suppressing the New Versions of Objects warning box
- Automatically fixing sign layers to match types.
- Orthographically panning the camera
- All the basic creation tools in one popup menu
- Making an existing file into a dynamic block
- Loading toolbars from the
- Using the
Monster Cleanup tool to fix a drawing
- Maximizing a Layout tab viewport
- Hiding layer columns in Layer Properties Manager
- Hidden list of Status Bar keyboard shortcuts
- Retaining Xref layer color changes with VISRETAIN variable
- Setting up a single view layout tab
- Setting the locked layer fading percentage
- Minimizing the Help section in the application header
- Using the Viewport Controls to open saved views
- Freezing layers in references
- Docking the External Reference palette
- All the
- How to show the
- Quickly make a layer.
- Finding overall size of staging lanes.
- Zooming to the paper in Layout tabs
- Stripping bound Xref file names from layers.
Return to the
Main Tip's & Tricks Archive
© Copyright 2013 Neosys
Corporation All rights reserved.